I’m an environmental planner focused on leading California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) review, permitting, and compliance for energy infrastructure projects in California. I approach this work with a passion for public service, a commitment to equitable climate action, and an interdisciplinary background that includes environmental science, policy analysis, technical writing, and journalism.
- Environmental planner and project manager
- Experienced researcher, writer, and editor
- Attentive facilitator and mediator
- Backpacker, climber, trail runner, bicycle voyager, gardener, artist
- MS Environmental Management, USF